Thursday, July 17, 2008

"It Ain't Over Till It's Over"

Hello everybody. I'm back!

Which is not to say that I ever left, but after enduring my most rigorous and challenging semester of college to date, I was physically and emotionally spent; in dire need of some R&R.

So, I took a few weeks to recuperate before climbing back onto my saddle, and now...I feel...rudderless.

I'm the type of individual who craves order, but only when it's been established and imposed on me by someone else, not when I am the architect.

As stressful as it was, I felt more at ease during the spring than I do right now, because during the semester I was required to follow a regimen.

It's much harder for me to follow any regimen that I set for myself, because there are no consequences that can befall on me for failing to adhere to it.

I've tried to advance certain initiatives of mine for the summer, but as they say, "a plan is only as good as its implementation."

I am not, however, without a guide.

For that I am grateful.

All things being equal, I fully expect to be hard at work again this fall.

As for this blog...it is no longer a function of my schoolwork.

Therefore, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for my next post, as there'll be plenty to talk about this summer.

In fact, there already is.

Stay-tuned.

1 comment:

Zinaida's-blog. said...

hey Brandon! i like your new picture. you look summerish in it. I can't wait to hear what you have to say in your blog. i guess i will have to stay tune. have a pleasant summer!!!!